To all our trusted family, friends, customers and partners:
We, like everyone else in the world right now, are dealing with the evolving circumstances surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We want you to know that the resolve and commitment of the Peachtree Packaging and Display team has never been stronger. We have a 40-year history of protecting our internal family and at the same time providing award-winning service to meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We will continue to do that!
We take great honor in being your packaging and display manufacturer. In response to the growing concerns, we want to provide an update on the steps we’ve put in place to help protect our employees and visitors and customers:
• GREETINGS We have advised all Peachtree Packaging employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our visitors. While it is normally our policy to greet visitors with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. Thus, we have limited visitation to those who are necessary to our daily operations. The smile and attention to your needs will continue!
• SANITATION We are diligently following recommended guidelines and protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our entire facility. Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and plant. We have secured extra supplies of disinfectants, alcohol wipes, hand sanitizers and gloves for employee and visitor use.
• COMMUNICATION Employees have been educated on guidelines to limit virus spread and how to remain healthy. We continue to provide on-going and transparent communication for our employees regarding new preventive measures. Lastly, they have been informed to visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website @ https://www.cdc.gov for the latest fact-based information, guidance on personal hygiene and on-going updates.
• EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH We have taken measures to reduce on-site staff and designated employees are working from home until further notice. Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient. As a company, travel and events are restricted for at least four weeks.
• COMMITMENT During this time we continue to remain open for business for new and existing customers. Our goal is to offer the same award-winning level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from Peachtree Packaging, Inc.
We are grateful for the trust you have put in us. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
– The Peachtree Packaging and Display Team